20110719

20110719

a day in the life.

40 minutes on the phone with the ex at 7am. get wonderful kid up out of bed and to camp. she wrote me this incredible note on the ride in.



get to work. made the walk. two hour meeting with microsoft.

went home because power is out at work. had lunch and lifted weights because it's too damn hot to run, and wrote the following letter to my atty:

An issue has come up regarding visitation for my daughter. My ex-wife has moved in with her boyfriend at his home, and informed me that I have no recourse, since the wording of the paramour clause in our papers uses the term "guest". She is claiming he is her roommate, not a guest, even though they share a room/bed. I know that I am legally obligated to provide her with visitation, but is she correct in that I have no recourse? I do not want my daughter exposed to seeing her mother living in a home out of wedlock.

yeah. the best of times and the worst of times.