20111006

20111006

finally, i get to fly out of this place. had a great workout early this morning (see fitocracy), and came back to the room for a quick bite. the plan is to head to the conference then grab some lunch and check out. and make my way back to the rental car place and G T F O. can't wait to see my girl!!!

day 27:
banana and pb
turkey and pesto wraps (minus the wraps, heh.. it was kinda gross)
cashew chicken salad at gordon biersch (so good!)

.. aaaand i missed my connecting flight. us airways kinda sucks. both my departure flight and my arrival flights were delayed because of nonsense. oh well, at least i'm in the only airport on this trip which allows free internet (that's 1/3 for anyone counting). so at the very least i can surf and irc, which, let's face it, fulfills pretty much all my basic needs.