20120224

20120224

once more into the breach, dear friends, once more.

had to fend off another nastygram from bitchface. in this episode, she actually called me "childish" for "threatening to collect back child support." my response:

m's child support has nothing to do with me, strictly speaking. That compensation is between you and the state. I am merely the agent for our daughter in order to collect. You can call me whatever you want, but it doesn't change your obligation. You owe a debt to our daughter, and frankly after all you've done, the money is just the tip of the iceberg.

Childish is running around on me for years, breaking my heart, blaming me for ignoring or smothering you, bailing when you finally got caught, and breaking your promise to me. m's child support is not childish. It's not a promise, so you can't break it.


lunch: amy's cream of tomato soup (oh fuck it was good) and tuna
snack(fuck): dark chocolate with orange
dinner: four egg and cheese omelet