20110402

20110402

In the four+ months that I've been keeping these diary entries, I finally legitimately missed a day. There really wasn't an excuse, not that I needed one.

Anyway it was April fools so it seemed like an appropriate day to take a break.

Kiddo's teacher decided to let her play with something she's allergic to so I get a call from them and mom had to pick her up. TLDR I was a bachelor on Friday night. What did I do? I wrote a waltz. What? Fuck off! I'm really proud of it, it's for my daughter.

Today, I ran this morning, made a single egg breakfast burrito (last egg), watched archer season one on Netflix (great show!!!), got a haircut, played with kid for approximately the entire afternoon at parents' place, and wrote another song tonight. Somewhat different tinge to this one though, heh. Its not as easy to listen to as some of my other musical experiments but I like to play with different voicings and chords. Definitely not formulaic.

No dreams to report.