20110410

20110410

What's the plan today, soldier
In dreams, we're together again
In dreams, the past resurrects
I'm weary of mental deception
Reaping what my ex has sown
Still, it was eerily comforting
Deep diving my nocturnal soul
At peace with warring emotions
Until the dog woke me up early
So I threw on my Bathory shirt
At 6:30 on a Sunday morning
Let him piss on my neighborhood
While I collected mosquito bites
An old favorite inside my ears
Hate Forest: With Fire and Iron
Despair forged with pure anger
Truly amazing song, I think
It's become a rare occurrence
To avoid listening to Elliott
But I must, for my own health
I have shut everyone out now
Until I fix what's under the hood
That's what I tell myself anyway
Do I miss my friends? Of course
But the me I am around them
That's what must change now
I'll have my little girl back soon
No clue what we're going to do
Live, I guess.