20110420

20110420

the storms last night were intense but over quickly. i freaked out and carried m to the center of the house. this morning i'm actually in a good mood. it's no longer 87 degrees and humid for one thing. i think i ticked off the neighbors who'd lost their tree in the middle of the street. unfortunately for them, i'm from the internet, where even bad things aren't bad, they're awesome. i guess i wasn't exactly exuding enough sympathy at 7 in the morning. (do i ever exude sympathy?) in my head i was thinking "let me see if i can tabletop that tree with my bike like in california games", but my friend informed me that i need to bring my analogy up-to-date with something like "grind it like in tony hawk".

a wanted help with her taxes. my mom suggested i tell her to go screw an accountant. <3 mom.

i guess i was a dick when we spoke yesterday about it too, she said "are we going backwards?" and my reply was "we are going nowhere". i guess my change of mood was brought about by her email signature.. this just pissed me off to no end:

--
"Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in." ~Katherine Mansfield

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here."
--

so basically she does not regret destroying our marriage and, additionally, is crazy. fanbloodytastic.