20110604

20110604-2

so my ex picked up my kid from my mom yesterday. and i confirmed (again!) that she is indeed nuts.

she tried to hug my mom, quite unexpectedly, i suppose in an attempt to make peace with her. my mom said she stood like a post for this randomness, unsure how to react ("et tu brute, anyone?" .. or in the parlance of our times, i suppose admiral ackbar springs more to mind).

ex began blabbing about how "it took us a long time to realize we weren't made for each other" and "my family hates me" and then, unsurprisingly, she asked my mom if i was dating anyone. my mom replied that she didn't know because it wasn't any of her business. i love my mom.
apparently finding out you weren't made for someone is accomplished by fucking everyone who will text you back. i think it's killing her that she doesn't know if i'm dating anyone. if only she knew how fucking alone and lonely and hopeless and helpless i am right now. but i would never tell her. it will only feed her black ego and my bitter heart.

anyway, m wasn't even in the car yet and was already crying, because my ex got rid of the cat she had adopted, presumably because she got sick. so now the abandonment toll stands as follows:

one husband
one daughter
one dog (marley)
one cat (alice)

"but once mommy gets her new place, i'm thinking of getting a rabbit or hamster," she tells her daughter. so i think her master plan is to methodically abandon the entire animal kingdom, one at a time.

she is also taking kiddo to a pool party with no other children tonight, and she wouldn't tell me exactly where. joy.