20110610

20110610

First dream was the standard breakup saga with the ex.. To say I have grown tired of that dream would be an understatement of epic proportions. The only plus is that in these past months the antagonist guy has changed three times, as my ex changes guys, so at least it keeps the dream interesting. The second dream is another one I've had before. There is someone with a gun who is going crazy and I dive into this cupboard type thing and there is a secret passage I have to crawl through to safety. But there's another passage that's blocked off, and for some reason I keep trying to clear it away.

Anyway I'm up and our company picnic is today at noon. There is usually a volleyball game and if I don't chicken out and stay at work with the Microsoft guys, I will probably join in. I have only been able to run once this week, so I've been in a black mood (what else is new).

I have written about 50 songs since she moved out, and recorded the better ones out to soundcloud.

Oh, one other thing: my student loan was sold to another company last month. It irritated me because I have used the same company since I got the loans back in the 90s, and so instead of paying the usual payment I wrote them a check for my entire balance. Sorta passive aggressive, but whatevs. So I'm mid 30s and student loan debt is finally toast. I probably could have had it paid off years ago if I hadn't been tossing most of my money into a bottomless vagina, but that's done so fuck it. Harsh? Bitter? Yeah probably. Divorce changes people. Deal with it!