20111110

20111110

balogna, hot dog, cheese
protein shake with banana post-workout
club salad at jason's deli

beautiful full moon tonight.

lift day.

had to deal with more bitchface drama today. i send a christmas list to the former inlaws and sister-in-laws and ex replies with:

Why don't we go in on the doll together? Would it be acceptable to you to allow it to be opened at my family's, or are you going to make sure the most awesome gifts come from you/your family?

seriously. i think she's legally retarded. my reply, which i copied to her whole family:

I don't care who buys her what. Christmas is not an arms race. I was giving you and your family a chance to get some things first, because I *want* her to open the gift(s) she wants the most on Christmas morning... and the doll is at the top of that list. If it means I buy the doll and ship it to you guys, fine, just let me know. I am not interested in going in on the doll with you.

retarded.